- Implement methods, analyzing, documenting, and reporting the results of user feedback through usability testing research, interviews, or other research methods, appropriate research goal that has been set.
- Preparing user research plan (goal, scope, methods, measurements, scenarios, user type) the following tools are needed for the research user.
- Recruiting and filter users that can be used as a source for user research (pool of users testing target) through various channels such as web pages, telephone, and others.
- Cooperating with the product division to determine the topic / issue which should be further investigated by user research.
- Cooperating with the product division to determine priorities and measures of system development / next service based on the issues and insights from user research found that belongs to the corresponding team KPI is achieved.
- Good Articulation
- Team Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative research
- User usability testing
- A/B Testing
- User persona
- Mockup Design (sketch, zeplin)
- Prototyping (Invision / marvel)